Includes Parcel 12564, 12565. Also includes part of Parcel id 12557, which is incorrectly mapped per Dewitt County Appraisal District. In the process of correcting Parcel Id 12557. The land is about 60% wooded with large live oak and post oak trees with yaupon underbrush. The remainder is about 40% open grass land with scattered trees. Good for hunting, grazing, and recreational use. There is a good gravel road into the property.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Central Texas MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 1st April, 2023 1:39 PM (UTC)
Listing Agent: Patricia Matthew
Listing Office: Matthew Realty